General Info For Shoppers
- All of our customers are good-looking, sweet-natured, and/or wealthy--if you wanna join that club . . .
- Sales are held from 10am to 4pm on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- We do not "give numbers" to early shoppers.
- Prices marked are the prices expected (not negotiable).
- Automatic mark-downs of 50% off on items of $50 or less and 25% off on items over $50 -- all day Sunday & beginning at 2pm Saturday. (we'll do the math for you!)
- Machinery, electronics, appliances, etc., can usually be tested on site but you must have a staff member supervise.
- Bids are accepted--winning bidders will be notified Sunday evening (approx. 7-9pm).
- If you didn't win--we will not call.
- Please respond to bid-winning notices immediately (it's less than a 24-hour window).
- Pick-up is usually from 4-6pm Monday.
- Bring help and/or tools necessary to remove your items.
- We can be helpful but are not obligated to move your items.
- If you do not want an item or can not pick it up please notify us immediately -- failure to do so could result in the loss of bidding privileges.
- Our staff is highly-trained in various martial arts and prepared to enforce "the rules" -- Luckily -- we're even nicer than we look and understand that sometimes "rules" need to be modified.
- We want to please you -- just ask nicely . . . or . . . "Heeee-Yaaah!!! We advertise in numerous local and regional newpapers (ABJ, Ohio.com, WestSide Leader, etc.,) and have advance info on our website and Facebook, check them for pictures, updates, directions, and sale-day phone numbers.
- All sales are final.